Everything else in this blog is true

Saturday, April 26, 2008

So Far So Good

OK, it's been 6 days now and it's going just fine! On Monday and Tuesday I had a lot of motivation, so I made it through the day with no problems. On Wednesday I started having this throbbing headache, which I initially attributed to just the drastic change in diet. But when I told my friend about it, she said it was most likely due to the caffeine withdrawal so I decided to just take a couple of aspirin and plow through the day. Thursday I had no headache and I was feeling light and breezy, and it's been the same ever since.

I think my motivation technique has been working really well. I think about junk food every now and then, but I haven't had a desire strong enough to make me drive to the store yet. Maybe it's coming soon =)

Here's a picture of the stuff I don't want burned:



  • On the left there are four US $2 bills from 1953-1976 and a $5 bill from 1950.
  • In the middle there are bills from Spain, Cuba, Amsterdam, and Austria, from 1896 to 1903.
  • On the right there's a US $1 bill from 1923, a pretty torn up $1 from 1891, and a Confederate $10 from 1863.

How cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home